Sunday, July 20, 2008

almost 3 weeks old

Cheyenne is changing everyday! She spends more time awake during the day (although not necessarily during normal awake hours). She is a champ at feedings. I think she's going through a growth spurt because she will eat and then an hour later wake up and want to eat again. I'm not very good at giving her a bottle. It seems like more milk ends up out of her mouth than in. And she coughs/chokes more when she eats with a bottle and I hate that. She takes a bottle from Grandma without problem. It must be Mommy. We'll have to keep practicing because when I have to go back to work she'll have to eat from a bottle. I know you're just waiting for pictures so here they are:


Krista likes all the new baby stuff too.
Cheyenne listening to Krista telling her a story
Of course a minute before I took this picture Cheyenne was looking right at the camera. Oh well, we'll try again.

No comments: