I sent out an e-mail with a copy of a calendar to guess the baby's arrival date. However I don't have everyone's e-mail address. If you would like to be included, please e-mail me and I will send you the calendar. Here's the text from the calendar for info:
My dad wanted to make a calendar of guesses for when the baby will be born. If you want to pick a day just e-mail me by Thursday, June 19 and I’ll send out a final list on Friday. Include your gender guess too. If you want to pick time/length/weight feel free!
Latest pregnancy update – as of Thurs. 6/12 appt. I was 1cm dilated; baby is head down. Blood pressure was up slightly but non-stress test showed that baby is perfectly fine. Appointments/updates every Thursday. Doctor said she won’t let me go more than a week past my due date.
1 comment:
MaryannLorts123@yahoo.com
I am pretty good at guessing the gender... Ihave been right on every time... so, send that calendar and I will put in my guess.
Post a Comment