I thought I would post because it's been a while but there's not much to report. I went to the doctor's on Thursday. Everything looks great. My blood pressure is very good 110/70! Hopefully it will stay low for the next 38 days. I can't believe there's only 38 days left! That's kind of a scary thought. My doctor discussed epidurals with me. She's all for them. She says why go through the pain when there are ways to stop it. She said you don't get bonus points for dealing with all that pain and it's more stressful for you and the baby; it's better if you can relax. She told me exactly how they insert it and answered all of my questions. I've only had braxton-hicks contractions which are uncomfortable but virtually painless but I'm sure once I start having real labor contractions I'll be asking for an epidural a.s.a.p. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.
I've been off of school for 2 days now and I am completely unmotivated. Well actually I have done some work. I cleaned the kitchen a bit yesterday. Sunday I went through piles of paperwork and shredded/filed what needed to be. Today I haven't really done anything. When does this "nesting" phase kick in? It either needs to start soon or I need an alternative like a fairy godmother and her magic wand. Heck I'll even sing Bibbidi-bobbity-boo as she glides around my house "poofing" things clean.
Well the thunderstorms have arrived so I should probably shut down the computer. Maybe next post I'll have some exciting things to say :)
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey girl. I'm offering my fairy god mother services - only and only if you promise to sing! Got it!
Stay positive - I'll call you this week.
Hmmm Maybe I didn't really think this through...
Post a Comment