This is from when I tried to help put together some stuff for the baby. This is the crib musical soother. The picture is of scissors with a line through it. Well I saw the scissors, promptly picked them up and snipped the straps right off. When the straps and the white card came off the cardboard, underneath in words it said "Do not cut straps". That's when I realized I really screwed up. Luckily Jason is smart and saved the crib soother. It is now attached to the crib (on the far side up against the wall so you can't see the "fix", but you would never know ;)
However I did put together this rocker that Stitches is in. It was much more complicated than the crib soother. So apparently I am capable of doing complicated tasks, but not simple ones :)
Ok don't make fun of me too much. I still have a few weeks to blame things on a preggie brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment